Our client is urgently seeking to recruit the following experienced FEED/Detailed Design Engineering (Oil and Gas experienced) personnel for their new projects in Oman on a residential basis:
• Execute discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects
• Execute technical support studies as requested
• Provide engineering support to the construction/commissioning phases as necessary
• Provide engineering support to maintenance and operations as requested
• Minimum of 12- 8 years oil & gas engineering experience (of which 5 years upstream).
• Experience in conceptual, front end and detailed design (FEED)
• Experience of 10 – 8 years in an engineering design company.
• Fully conversant with relevant international standards.
• Experience with Operator projects and standards (SPs and DEPs) is strongly preferred.
• Hazop Leader / SENIOR Process Engineer
•Lead Cost Engineer
• Project Controls Engineer
• QA QC Engineer
• Mechanical Static Engineer
• Senior Mechanical Rotating Engineer Specialist
• Mechanical Piping Engineer Specialist
• Senior Pipeline Engineer
• Pipeline Engineer
• Senior Material & Corrosion Engineer Specialist
• Material & Corrosion Engineer Specialist
• CAO & SCADA Engineer
• Electrical Engineer
• Senior Power Station Engineer
• Senior Substation and OH Line Engineer
• Senior Power Systems Protection Engineer
• Senior Power Systems Studies Engineer
• Instrumentation Engineer - Sour Services
• Mechanical Engineer: Sour Services (1 Rotating and 1 Static)
• Senior Project Engineer Sour Services
• Technical Safety Engineer
• Protection Relay Test Engineer
• IPF/SIF Facilitator
• ARM Facilitator
If you wish to be considered for any of the above positions kindly send a detailed CV/Resume in Microsoft word format indicating the position you wish to be considered for.