QHSE Manager in Sharjah, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
|Our client is a subsea contractor specialized in subsea engineering, subsea construction and subsea inspection, repair and maintenance. We are presently looking to hire a QHSE Manager on a long-term permanent basis for the office in Sharjah, UAE. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows;
• Discipline responsible for the following activities within the company:
Advise the CEO and Management of required QHSE legislation.
Occupational Health activities.
Environmental impact and activities.
Emergency preparedness activities.
Advise on QHSE training needs.
• Establish and maintain the following Company Quality Assurance Instructions (QAI) in accordance with formats established by the Quality Department as part of the administrative management of the company:
QHSE Instructions, Standards and Presentations.
Provide QHSE input and review to Company QAI established by others.
QHSE Manual, Standards and Presentations.
Verification Instructions and Procedures.
Document Control Instructions, Procedures and Guidelines.
Provide quality and document control input and review to Company QAI established by others. Act as checker for all Level 1 Quality Instructions.
• Establish and maintain a creative and cost efficient QHSE department with the main objective of being in the forefront of regional QHSE standards within company core business.
• Establish and maintain a coherent verification system including Quality Records for non-conformances and management reviews.
• Establish and maintain a coherent compliance measurement system for verifications of equipment adherences to contractual specifications.
• Supervise Project QHSE performances and provide support for smooth operations. Compile regular management reports with regards to QHSE achievements.
||Sharjah, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||20 Jul 2011
||27 Jul 2011
|NES Global Ref. No.:
|OilCareers Ref. No.: