Mechanical Engineer (Pressure Vessels) in Germany
Our Client - Our client provides interesting and diversified activities with a high degree of personal responsibility, excellent career perspectives and attractive social benefits. Applicants will be interested in working in an international team within a growing market.
• Preparation of technical documents for the design and procurement of pressure
• vessels, heat exchangers and columns
• Technical evaluation of offers
• Performance of mechanical design calculations or supervision of these works if they are subcontracted
• Checking of drawings and other design documents
• Performance of inspections
• Apart from experience in the design of pressure vessels, you have good command of written and spoken English, are always acting in a convincing manner with a high degree of commitment and are ready for worldwide business trips
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Location: Bonn, GERMANY
Remuneration: Up to 90000 Euro/year
Advert Published: 3 Aug 2011
Expiry date: 2 Sep 2011
Earthstream Global Ref. No.:
OilCareers Ref. No.: