Piping engineer in Malaysia
My client is involved in the construction, modification and debottlenecking of various LNG projects across Asia. Due to a strong pipeline of projects, they now require high caliber engineers to join their team.
Four piping engineers are required to join the team based in Malaysia on an initial 12 month contract which may be extendable. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of engineering experience, 3 or 4 years of which will have been gained working on LNG or FLNG projects. An engineering degree from a reputable educational institute is essential as is the ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
The position will entail:
• Piping design
• Layout design and planning
• Conducting & checking pipe stress calculations
• Creating specifications for valves, manifolds and associated equipment
• Preparing weekly update / progress reports for delivery to Engineering Managers
• Creating plans for piping deliverables
• Reviewing and checking third party proposals
• Coordinating piping activities with other disciplines such as mechanical and project teams
• Preparing man hour and cost budgets
• Contributing to end of project lessons learnt manual
An attractive remuneration package is available for suitably qualified and skilled candidates.
Location: International, MALAYSIA
Advert Published: 21 Sep 2011
Expiry date: 28 Sep 2011